- Good communication skills
- Good browsing skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Typing speed - 35 WPM, Accuracy 95 %
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Flexible to work in US Shift
The candidate will be responsible for the processing of all the information provided to them. Convert them to usable data and updating the systems with the information thus gathered. Focus on deadlines and perform self-review of work.
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on Jobs@thoughtfocus.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working options because we understand that your personal life is equally important
- A flexible benefits plan with a bouquet of components you can choose from based on your needs
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.