- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Computer skills
- Conversational skills in the English language.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Answer calls and responds to emails.
- Handles customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Updates customer information.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues if needed.
- Routes call to appropriate resource
- Follows up customer calls where necessary
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on email@example.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.