- Must be a graduate of Business, Marketing, or any related degree.
- Has excellent knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of K/BPO sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Excellent marketing skill or capability to create and optimize campaign opportunities in the market.
- Familiarity with research methods, tools, and data resources.
- Ability to cultivate existing relationships and also bring new logos into the organization.
- Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develops marketing communications and ensure clear and powerful messages for company branding.
- Brings an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments
- Works with the sales team ensuring all marketing goals, campaigns, and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Supports the sales team on the following:
- Developing and assembling sales decks for client presentation and meetings.
- Writing proposals in coordination with the delivery and sales teams.
- Targeting identified clients to enable sales meetings.
- Conducts market research in order to implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies.
- Develops marketing materials to resonate with marketing initiatives and promotional opportunities.
- Develops and executes go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Participates in key PR and social media opportunities and internal communications.
- Enforces brand and product marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, publications.
- Manages databases for customers and prospects.
- Assists sellers in developing contents.
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on Jobs@thoughtfocus.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working options because we understand that your personal life is equally important
- A flexible benefits plan with a bouquet of components you can choose from based on your needs
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.