- Must be a graduate of Business, Marketing, or any related degree.
- Has excellent knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of K/BPO sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Experience in the financial services vertical.
- Ability to cultivate existing relationships and also bring new logos into the organization.
- Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Executes end-to-end responsibility for designing and executing the strategic sales plan for securing new clients. This includes but is not limited to prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities.
- Brings an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments
- Holds responsibility for new logo sales and account acquisition.
- Works closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on Named account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos.
- Builds a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units.
- Develops and executes a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Executes go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborates and develops 3rd party and advisor relations to build credible the company voice in the geography. Generate opportunities from this channel.
- Proposes, submit, and handles proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity. Works closely with the sales enablement teams to ensure high quality of proposals.
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on Jobs@thoughtfocus.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working options because we understand that your personal life is equally important
- A flexible benefits plan with a bouquet of components you can choose from based on your needs
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.